Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tasty dinner I whipped together

Now that school is over I plan to blog more on here, sorry it's been so long, I haven't had much time to cook but I do now. So let's start with something I just threw together for dinner with things I had in the fridge and cupboard.

Ingredients:

1 box of pasta, I used Penne
1 Onion chopped
6 slices of bacon cooked

1 container of Philadelphia Cooking cream, I used Italian Herb and Cheese, I absolutely love this stuff, if you can catch it on sale, stock up.

Boil Water for the pasta. While you are waiting for the water to boil, cook your bacon in a skillet.

Once the bacon is cooked removed and drain, then crumble. Cook onion in the bacon grease. Add your cooked pasta with the bacon and the cooking creme and a can of diced tomatoes if you'd like. Cook it all together until heated through. Voila.. quick, easy and tasty dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment