Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quiche by Katie

One of my mom's recipes that I've seemed to have mastered is the dinner quiche. I've become so good at making it that I've doctored up the recipe to include other things such as Italian sausage, red peppers, feta cheese, and spinach. Most recently I made a ham, green onion and feta cheese quiche that came out pretty tasty. Here's the recipe:

1 frozen pie crust
diced ham
onion sauteed (I actually didn't saute it and it was just as good)
3 eggs beaten

16 oz cottage cheese
1 container of feta cheese
Green onions

8 oz shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Mix meat, onions, eggs and cheeses in a bowl
Pour in a pie shell and put on a cookie sheet

Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
Turn oven down to 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Let cool 15 minutes before cutting


Let me know if you try this, you can do many variations of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment