Thursday, August 16, 2012

Zucchini, Zucchini, Zucchini

Since we bought such a tasty zucchini at the Farmer's Market on the weekend and I had already made zucchini bread and used it in my vegetarian stuffed peppers I decided to try frying it up like eggplant. I also made a side of pasta with an olive oil sauce and a can of diced tomatoes to go with it.

Ingredients:
Zucchini slices
2 eggs beaten
Vegetable oil for frying
Flour or Fry Magic (I used Fry magic since it was already seasoned)

Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan
Dip the Zucchini slices in the egg and then in the Fry Magic or the flour mixture.
Fry in the frying pan, flipping.
Take out when the coating is brown.
Put on a plate with a paper towel to drain the grease.




We dipped these in Ranch dressing... they were really tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment