Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mini quiches for a morning breakfast or a special occasion

Since it's Mother's Day even though I'm not a mother I thought I'd make something different for breakfast this morning. Since it turned out good, I know it's worthy enough to make for my mother or company.

Bacon Quiche
Tarts
Ingredients:
5 or 6 slic
es of bacon
8 oz package of cr
eam cheese, softened
2 tablespoons of milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup of cheese (I used Colby Jack)
1 bunch of green onions
1 10 oz can of flaky biscuit dough
Process:
-Preheat oven to 375 degrees
-Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray (I used an extra large muffin pan because I used Grands biscuits)
-Cook the bacon, Drain and crumble
-Mix cream cheese, milk, and eggs w
ith a mixer on low.
-Stir in cheese and onions.

-Separate biscuits
-Press into muffin pan-Sprinkle bacon at the bottom
-Spoon mixture into cups
-Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
-Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon, pressing it into the filling.
-Remove from oven pan and serve warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment